- Judith Ward, Sustainability First: “We believe Ofgem could up its game, and send a clearer signal on low-carbon to the companies it regulates”
- Solar steps: More power to local authorities
- Polly Billington, UK100: “Ofgem should have more ‘sandboxes’ and they should not be stuck at the demonstation level”
- Gas: Less or more?
- Private v public: Ownership options
- Sarah Merrick, Ripple Energy: “We are going to do a crowdfunding in the next few weeks… We want people in the industry to be able to own it”
- Expert Forum on renationalisation, local authorities’ role in energy – and what defines a utility?
Plus the future of independent regulation and all the latest news and analysis